Cheap Bulk SMS Price
Bulk SMS Service At Lowest Price Guaranteed!
The prices that are offered on this bulk SMS portal are the least which can be afforded without decreasing the standard of the service when it comes to delivery speed and rate. Bulk SMS Service providers of the international gateway are used which are known to be very expensive service providers and very dependable all over the world. Hence, we provide you with the most low priced bulk SMS messages in Nigeria on the fastest bulk SMS gateway at the cost of our profit margins.
Everything possible was done by Derams and Realities World for offering such low priced bulk SMS on the range of the quantities. We believe in the addition of tokens as the profit margins for offering the cheapest bulk SMS prices for the numerous users in Nigeria.
How To Make Payment For Bulk SMS
As the name of the depositor, you will write your USERNAME and BB while filling the contents of the deposit slip for Bulk SMS services. For example, you can assume that your username on our website is ADELOVE and so you will have to write the depositor name as BB ADELOVE. When the payment for the Bulk SMS service is received, the account with the username ADELOVE will be accepted.
Tips for avoiding delivery problems
1) For typing phone numbers, never use “Microsoft Excel” or "Microsoft Word". You can use NOTEPAD (txt file).
2) For typing messages, never use “Microsoft Word”. They can be typed directly on the “COMPOSE SMS” page or on NOTEPAD (txt).
Saving numbers in NOTEPAD
1) After you open a page of NOTEPAD, copy all the numbers from Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word and get it pasted on the NOTEPAD page.
2) Then take the cursor on “FILE” and then “SAVE AS” has to be selected.
3) Give a file name in the area for “FILENAME” and take the cursor on SAVE for saving the numbers as your NOTEPAD file.
Sending Bulk SMS On Our Low Priced Bulk SMS Website
The content of this section will provide detailed information and will be a guideline for the people who wish to grasp the methods of sending bulk SMS and how to avail our bulk SMS services.
Several phone calls and messages have been received by us who have expressed their concerns about learning how to send bulk SMS text messages to various recipients by making just a single click. This process is really very interesting.
For communication purposes, bulk SMS service is an outstanding tool in Nigeria and even in other countries all over the world. By bulk SMS services, you will have to spend less on each page of text messages and also the sender identification can be customized by you.
Firstly, the major fields are explained by us which are needed for sending bulk SMS. The following fields require to be filled by most websites offering bulk SMS services.
1) Sender Identification box – This portion represents what each recipient view on their phones when the messages are delivered to their phones. The company name or the personal name can be used as sender identification, it could also be an alphanumeric but it should not be longer than eleven characters.
2) Recipient Box – This is the place where the telephone number(s) of the recipient(s) is/are pasted or typed which you wish to send bulk SMS to. “COMMA” must be used if you want to send SMS to more than one recipient for separating the numbers.
3) Message Box – This is the box where the exact message has to be pasted or typed which you wish to send to the recipient(s).
Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word are not considered Joomla friendly. Hence, both the numbers of the recipients and the message contents have to be typed or pasted on NOTEPAD. Then they have to be copied and pasted in the appropriate box.
How To Send Bulk SMS
1) On this website, register for a bulk SMS account which will be free.
2) Log into the newly created account with your password and username
3) For testing the bulk SMS service, use the free SMS in the new account and send a page of SMS to your very own single GSM number.
4) After you are satisfied, purchase bulk SMS in a huge quantity which will depend on the volume required.
5) After the account is credited, log into your account with the PASSWORD and USERNAME and then click on “COMPOSE SMS”.
6) The sender ID has to be entered which has to be a maximum of eleven characters. Also, the recipients' numbers have to be pasted in the box for the recipient. After this, compose the message to be sent.
7) Then click on “SEND SMS”, and the message will be delivered to all the recipients which will take a few seconds.
There is an automated timeout session of 15 minutes for the “COMPOSE SMS” page.
PRICE TABLE FOR MEMBERS
SMS QUANTITY RANGE
Prices in Naira (Price Per SMS)
500 - 999 SMS
1,000 - 2,999 SMS
3,000 - 49,999 SMS
50,000 - 499,999 SMS
500,000 - 999,999 SMS
1,000,000 - 1,999,999 SMS
2,000,000 - 5,999,999 SMS
6,000,000 - 9,999,999 SMS
10,000,000 SMS - Upward
2.1 units of text message are taken by a single page of SMS to Etisalat while 2.5 units are taken by a single page of SMS to Airtel. A page of SMS to Glo will take 2.4 units and MTN will take 2.7 units of bulk SMS as well.
Payment options that are accepted
1) Deposit of cash
2) Transfer through internet banking
3) Payment through E-branch
4) ATM transfer
Paying with the ATM card
1. Reach to your nearest ATM machine.
2. Insert the card and the pin.
3. From the choices, choose “Quickteller”.
4. Fund transfer has to be selected.
5. Then “Interbank Transfers has to be selected.
6. Then select the bank where the money is to be transferred.
7. Select the type of account.
8. Select “Current” account.
9. Proceed for entering our account number.
10. After confirmation, make the payment.
Writing BB and your USERNAME as depositor's name is very important when filling deposit slip in the bank.
Services offered by us
The cheapest bulk SMS services are offered by us. Our portal is rapid and efficient. This is regarded as the best communication method for reaching out to the whole world.